My MUST-HAVES ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ : Bell Bottoms






















I am in love with bells. The style originated from the 70's before my time but I have always loved them! They are a wardrobe staple for me...comfortable, easy, boho and hip.







This outfit looks like one of my gig outfits. I can't tell you how much joy I get from picking clothes for a show or going out. I kinda overdo it. Mark says sometimes I go overboard, but I can't help it. 







Some of these images are from my fav store and OMG they are online so I spend lots of money at FreePeople. 










Love these! With a black cut-up rocker loose sleeveless shirt or with an over-sized shirt in the purple or teal in the pants. And oh no I see platforms! But that's a whole other MUST-Have ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ Add a slouchy bag, a thick wrist bracelet, and sunnies. 

















Can you hear me singing hallelujah....? I can't stand it they are so "a-ma-zing" as my style guru goddess Rachel Zoe would say. 

















             In LOVE...

Do you wear bells? Here is a pair of one my favs.







































Hope your week is totally amazing!


Happy boho goddess,

XoTatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment