Cosmic Fireworks! Lunar Eclipse /Aqua Full Moon + Leo Solar Eclipse/ New Moon www.tatianascavnicky.com




Wow this is a huge month! A Full Moon + Lunar Eclipse falls on Monday August 7th ET in the sign of Aquarius. Be ready on Monday August the 21st for a LEO New Moon + Solar Eclipse! It's so hot I can't even think about it yet. I could be combustible. The moon will block the sun. This hasn't happened since February 26th, 1979. It's called the Great American Solar Eclipse because it will be visible across the US. Doing a moon ritual is a MUST!

It's that kind of month!! I am super excited to share with you that I will finally have a brand new website!! My blog and website will be one...and the ground is being laid for my magical sisterhood. Can't wait to have you there. Don't worry you will have access during renovation here www.tatianascavnicky.com up until Reveal Day. It will be in September, my birthday month. My music streams there all the time and sometimes I pop in a free meditation too.
Stay tuned...I'll be writing my full moon oracle card reading in a few days. I recommend joining my list because you will see that posted there first and I'm going to do something really special for the LEO New Moon/ Solar Eclipse, for my peeps. Join my list here


And I will be going LIVE on Facebook around the time of the New Moon/Solar Eclipse! See you soon!

Legendary Lunar Love 
XoTatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment