How to Get Through Difficult Times~RGTatianaTv

When faced with difficult times we can go into fear and worry, taking us further away from a solution and the peace we need to feel. Here are three steps to help stop the obsessing and worrying, so you can find a solution.





What do you do my dear to get through a rough patch? And if you are going through one right now feel free to share. And don't forget to get my "Angel" lyrics to feel better!

ps. Do you like my glasses? And do you think wearing glasses is sexy? Talk to me in the comments below.


XoTatiana
www.tatianascavnicky.com                               


http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=2339226991&group=0&frame_type=b&blog=6802867&link=aHR0cDovL3JvY2tnb2RkZXNzdGF0aWFuYS5ibG9nc3BvdC5jb20vMjAxNC8wMi9ob3ctdG8tZ2V0LXRocm91Z2gtZGlmZmljdWx0Lmh0bWw&frame=1&click=0&user=0

5 comments:

  1. Once I got into my 20s I wanted to look intellectual and wear glasses. It took me to my 40s to be eligible :) I certainly feel sexier in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a state of mind right Linda? Sexy is sexy... in or out of glasses. Thanks for your comments!! XoTatiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so relate to the mental stuff. Thanks for making it simple for creating new habits to release these :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful video, Tatiana!!! And you are rocking those glasses in a MAJOR way! So happy to learn about your magic! You are one stunning ladeh! :)

    ReplyDelete