MUST-Have BEAUTIFUL Things Mondays ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ


My MUST-Have ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ  Quiet Time

Our Lake Retreat View...  I Melt








  










Quiet Time is one of my most important 
MUST-Haves ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ This is one of those things that keeps me sane. If I didn't take regular quiet time and practice meditation, I would be on medication. I'm an introvert when I'm not on stage, doing an event or filming a Vlog. I can easily not leave my house for days. I come out of my shell on stage. Someone once said to me after they saw me sing on stage, that the whole time they knew me, I'd been hiding. 



I highly recommend QT. It can be, in and of itself a great form of simple meditation, because you are just being. Find that spot that you love in your house to be by yourself to recharge and revive your mojo. 





This is my spot at home.




I also give my intuitive readings and coach from here. I am in that sweet spot by the window right now writing this MUST-Have Beautiful Things Edition. 







I nurture and feed my creative spirit here. Picture me with my notebook, journaling with a cup of coffee. Heaven! I have spent many a minute meditating here and intuitively connecting. My fav crystals and books are here in this space, as well as keepsakes from friends.



A nurturing a place of your very own for QT gives birth to the very best version or vision (which ever you prefer) of you. Where creative freedom arises easily out of long guiltless moments and delicious pondering. 





I've sat looking at this view at our Lake retreat called "The Palace of Peace". For real...that's what it's called. I crave this view and have done lots of healing drinking it in.








If where you live is really busy and personal space isn't an option right now, find a place outside of home to retreat to, maybe a regular date at a spa or gym that has a beautiful lounge, or claim a secluded nature spot. Pack a pretty bag with snacks, your recent inspired reads, a journal and whatever your heart desires and get away.




I collect pictures for my writing but also to nourish my creativity. I love to look at beautiful images. Here are a few to enliven your senses and perhaps spark some ideas for your own room...





Another perfect spot in the sun. I love how the light spills through the curtain. There is something about being close to the floor that is really grounding and relaxing.


“I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel."(Audrey Hepburn: Many-Sided Charmer, LIFE Magazine, December 7, 1953)” 
― Audrey Hepburn







Space issue solved: Claim a corner like this airy meditation space to chill out.





A yoga sanctuary. In love with the twinkling lights and boho-hippy feel. As always a Buddha adds such a nice touch. And this room has a door, much-needed for privacy.










Another delightfully mellow space spilling with diffused light. I love the butterfly pillow on the floor.







































“Yet there are moments when the walls of the mind grow thin; when nothing is unabsorbed, and I could fancy that we might blow so vast a bubble that the sun might set and rise in it and we might take the blue of midday and the black of midnight and be cast off and escape from here and now.” 
― Virginia WoolfThe Waves





May you have many lusciously quiet moments. I hope I have inspired you to create a haven of solitude for yourself. Decorate your much deserved private get-away how you want to...princess style, boho-hippy, buddha style...your style. Claiming my space at home with my special touch made it more mine. 




I'd love to see your favorite places to chill-ax and refresh yourself. Post your pics and dreamy thoughts in the comments below. Belonging to my blog makes posting super easy.


Happy Solitude,

XoTatiana
ps. My Beach Get-Away Meditation is free and streaming right now for your QT pleasure HERE

2 comments:

  1. T, I think many of us have our "public" and "personal" personas, actually a mix of many. It depends what space we are in at the time. I definitely like my quiet time and find it hard to function without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda! Great to see you here Aries goddess :) Yes we all have our special blends of public and personal personas. The quiet feeds the fire.
    XoTatiana

    ReplyDelete