My MUST-HAVES ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ Into the Mystic

Into The Mystic
"We were born before the wind
Also younger than the sun." Van Morrison






















On one of September's last days of reigning sun,
I sit in the breeze. I try with all my intention and might to remember the feeling of the sun. I want to in-print it deep in me so I can call it up in January. Magic in a moment. The sun's rays caught on camera. I can catch the record of it, that day, in a flash. Can I catch a record of it in me, the feel on my skin? I am so sad to see Summer fade in Fall.



The view is bittersweet.





























"Smell the sea and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic" Van Morrison



What story does the picture tell? What message may I have received intuitively, magically? Martha Beck, Harvard trained sociologist, best-selling author, and Oprah’s favorite life coach writes about practical magic in her new book,  "Finding Your Way in a Wild New World: Reclaim Your True Nature to Create the Life You Want".



She says there are "4 Technologies of Magic" practiced together to harness our innate ability to create it. 

Wordlessness
Meditation, sitting in silence, doing nothing and just being are all versions of wordlessness. You know how I feel about meditation, it's the key to everything...magic and manifestation. I was in the midst of it when I caught the sun through camera lens. Beck says this is the most important technology and without it we can't come from an otherworldly or enhanced perspective. Oneness, Imagination and Forming (another way of saying manifestation) are the rest. 



The very real images here capture that "otherworldliness" the magic there seen by those who look.











Coffee, journal, books, quiet, fresh air....snap.


















“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” W.B. Yeats



"And when that fog horn blows I want to hear it
I don't have to fear it
I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
Then magnificently we will float into the mystic."









I felt that magic here at the Chalice Well in Glastonbury, Somerset England. It can't be explained, it is a "being" kind of thing. I didn't want to leave. I left the Well a different person. 



                        













What mystical moment will you remember forever? Do you have a special way to "go there"? Share your special and enchanted happenings. How do you make magic? I look forward to hearing from you.

May you always remember you have the power to capture ordinary magic and miracles.

See you in the enchanted and mystic realm ☪*`*•✧✧✰ 

Much Love, 
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment