Favorite Things: Babeing, Princess Closets & Wanted Wardrobe




Freepeople.com

I Love clothes, shoes, boots, and all accessories! LOVE. Picking an outfit for a show is one of my fav things to do. I have hats, feather earrings, boots and more I adore like best friends I want to hang out with. One day I will have a huge closet with a chair and a place to sit with coffee, make phone calls and delight over all my fancy threads. 




lostindecoration.tumblr.com



Recognize this closet? My babelicious goddesses this is the sacred chamber of Carrie Bradshaw, leading lady of "Sex in the City". Stop, pause and feel the love, fashion and girly-girl mojo. I want to organize my meager closet at once. Can I add a princess chair anywhere near it?





Steve Madden Shoes




OMGoddess! I actually found these in a lighter color and in black HERE. Serious rock-goddess-glitterati drama, the only kind I want to have. I think these might be too high for me but I still want them and they won't break the bank. I post a lot of images from Free People, one of my fav boho-hippy stores. 



I want them all.




I tend to go all out when I go out. I love to dress up. I would wear both of these with black tights and pointy black vampy boots. 






































































For (major) good fashion mojo I have to include one of my fashion icons, Rachel Zoe, a triple Virgo-goddess. "I die" as she says and "ma-jor". Dying is a good thing. It means I love this so much, I could die from madly swooning.



























More dreamy closet lust...


































Here I am before a photo shoot in England, happier than ever surrounded with so many options to chose from. Our temporary home felt princessed out. Poor Mark, the room became my closet. 





What are your favorite things? What do you live and die for? Share your special stuff and treasured trinkets. I haven't even gotten to trinkets yet. That's a whole other "My Favorite Things".


Dreaming of girly-girl closets,


XoTatiana

ps. It's easy to share your thoughts in the comments when you belong to my blog. I'd love to have you join me here and talk to you. It totally makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment