My MUST-HAVES ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ : Morning Rituals


























My latest morning ritual is making my delicious and to-die-for coffee, getting out my journal and inspired reads, and pulling a card for the day. I've been wanting a more joyful and creative ritual to begin with. I still meditate but pause to write things down, read, smell my coffee and coax the spirit of joy into my body.



It began like this.... 
Today is beauty, light and color. Hina purrs herself loudly to sleep in my lap. Wonder, a new opening, a beginning, a changing season I will try not to resist. I live to be down here on this lush planet. We are moving to a more vibrational way of living. Consider "vibrational" is not yet in my computer dictionary. We want to be more in touch with our emotions, feelings and choosing what our experience will be, not waiting for life to happen to us as if we don't have a say.



I read Tess Whitehurst's "Magical Fashionista" and get tidbits on the colors and clothes of my astrology sign and my element. I open one of my bookmarks to a page of colors connected to the days of the week, equinoxes and moon phases.







Tess quotes Julia Cameron, "In order to stay easily and happily creative, we need to stay spiritually centered. This is easier to do if we allow ourselves rituals."










She says:

Monday is ruled by the moon and she chooses colors such as black, white, cream, blue, lavender, silver and purple. 

Tuesday's ruler is Mars. It's a day of taking initiative. Pick tiger's eye, garnet and ruby.

Wednesday is ruled by Mercury connected to travel, communication and getting your message out.

Thursday is reigned by Jupiter. Chose royal colors of deep purple, blue, green, turquoise and red to attune with thriving and prosperity.

Fridays are ruled by Venus. As a day of "love" she recommends red, pink, coral, peach, and cream. Rose quartz, lepidolite, and watermelon tourmaline are her crystal picks. 


Saturday's ruler is Saturn. Whitehurst says it's a day of limitations when it comes to safety and well-being, and the completion of projects.

Sunday is ruled by the sun king connecting it to the element of fire. Star and sun shapes, and gold jewelry Sunday's talismans.



I've given just a bit of Tess's fashionista wisdom here. Will I follow this regularly?  I might look at it every once in awhile to see what the day's recommendations might be. But what I love is the concept, the truth... that we are connected to rhythms of the Universe.







I enjoy my coffee like it's drugs (well it kinda is but so is chocolate) and I might pull a card from my own virtual Goddess Oracle Deck. This morning my deck of choice is my friend and former "Obsidian" band mate, Angel Expert Doreen Virtue's Fairy deck!! This was her very first Fairy deck by the way. I searched Amazon for this deck, it might be collector's item by now. Here is a link to her latest deck. My computer is open to a Panache Desai interview on pause, and Hina and I bring in the day together again. She never fails to see something to look at, outside the window at the precise time, so I can get another cup of coffee. Perfection.





What's your morning ritual? I've heard of people taking one hour to drink a cup of morning tea as a ritual. Do you meditate? What's your latest MUST-Have daily practice?








Happy Monday!                           

Virgo morning goddess,


XoTatiana ✰✰*`*••♥*`*•☯
www.tatianascavnicky.com








No comments:

Post a Comment