Beauty in the Breakdown~Melting www.tatianascavnicky.com









































Loving these words today. I've been having a sort of breakdown as I watch things not meant for me, fall away. 

Ultimately I KNOW these "things" were not for me. I sink into and relish the quiet and acceptance today. Life will always be full of things hoped for, worked for and gotten, and things wished for and needed, and sometimes not gotten. It will come in other forms to light me up again, as simple as the sun shining on a perfect day, as it warms my skin alive. 

The white horse symbolizes being the hero of your own life despite seeming circumstances and the compelling desire to always follow your own truth no matter what the cost... and being victorious. It also represents the Goddess Rhiannon of magic, rebirth and new beginnings. 




Word Treasure....


“Most things will be okay eventually, but not everything will be. Sometimes you’ll put up a good fight and lose. Sometimes you’ll hold on really hard and realize there is no choice but to let go. Acceptance is a small, quiet room.” -- Cheryl Strayed 

"I wish for you so very much. Seaside wishes and spin the bottle daydreams. Lucky pennies and shooting stars. A safe place to fall and a high place to leap from into the deepest pool of the clearest water. That you shed the shackles of past and grief and loss and betrayal. I hope you are possessiveness of your own wilderness. That you stake your claim and encircle your space with charm and enchantment and only grant entrance to those who bring you fully alive." Jeanette LeBlanc - {peace.love.free}


Yours Truly,
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment