Your Weekly Mantra ~ Set Your Life on Fire. Seek Those Who Fan Your Flames www.tatianascavnicky.com


























Something wonderful happens when you find your tribe, when you connect with your community. I was walking in my neighborhood on a beautiful summer day, beaming. I am a Summer girl! That day every single person, I passed smiled at me and said hello. I had the distinct feeling that I am indeed part of a community. A tribe of positive and uplifting people. Even though we didn't know each other I was warmed by their happy greetings on a beautiful, idyllic and perfect day. Being the light and spreading it. 

May the flames of your heart burn bright,
XoTatiana

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share your weekly mantra with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.


No comments:

Post a Comment