Gemini New Moon ☽❍☾ June 4th 2016 www.tatianascavnicky.com






















The New Moon on June 4th aligns with Venus the planet of love and money, giving us a major vortex to really focus on all that we love, value and deeply want, and there is a lot wanted with Gemini energy. 

Gemini's ruler is mercury, the planet of communication and ideas. Write all your desires and wishes down. It's a good time for ritual. Making it social is perfect for this moon phase. 

Astrologically Gemini is the sign of the twins, opposing points of view and the essence of duality. If you know and love a Gemini you might be very familiar with their dance of covering all the bases, options and possible outcomes. They may seem indecisive and have a hard time making decisions. They are "double-bodied" signs like Virgo, Pisces and Sagittarius meaning they live in different worlds simultaneously. With Gemini and Virgo, also ruled my Mercury the planet of communication, this a true total head trip.

Venus adds a beautiful touch for setting new moon intentions. Think about what would really bring you satisfaction, fulfillment and love in the manifestation department. Think it over and "feel" it into being with your heart.

All of those things you have been denying yourself  because they seem over-the-top, self-indulgent or too much are what to bring to your manifestation ceremony. 

I recommend having some friends over of like-mind or peeps you want to bring into your circle, because you love having them around. Go out to dinner or just be in the company of those you feel orbiting on your wavelength. Bask in the glow of life. Appreciate the people around you including your beloveds. The love planet Venus showers her divine sparkles of enchantment over us all. Make time to be with the one you love. Schedule a trip. Create time to be together and put it out there into the mystical new moon light.


Nemetona
Her name means "sacred grove". You can feel her underneath large and beautiful trees. She is a Celtic goddess who protected all sacred ritual and ceremonial sites. Her energy is powerfully protective and serenely nurturing at the same time. The many burning candles in our oracle card symbolize the fire of Gemini's inspiration and a big batch of thoughts and ideas. 

Planetary love goddess Venus rules the 5th chakra, represented here by the light blue circle at her throat. A sacred emblem circle with a blue stone sits further below at her heart, symbolically showing what you you express totally from your truth gets embedded into your heart. What do you need to express to yourself? There might be fear that your true desires won't be accepted or supported. Maybe you'll appear self-centered. Express what is on your heart not just in your mind. If you can't say it aloud yet, journal on it. Come out to yourself first where it matters, where it can be born.

Drawing this card can mean its time to create sacred space for yourself. Give yourself the gift of time. Where are you letting time slip through your fingers on details that keep you from seeing the big picture of what you love about your life? 

Nemetona shows up to remind us of how important it is to create a sacred place for ourselves at home. Find a room you can transform into your special place, your private get-away. Have coffee or tea in the morning in a serene spot outside or by a window. Find a place to sit and dream when the evening winds down. Have a journal and pen at hand or a book that sweetly touches your soul.


I took a few shots of the new moon altar above, each shot coming up soft and diffused. I kept trying to fix it so I could see the details of what the card said and get it perfect. Maybe the Universe is trying to say there will be lots of ideas and things to do and focus on, but what really opens that soft and dreamy place inside? Perhaps getting lost in the intentions and ideas of what my heart wants would light me up and turn me on far beyond where the details can take me.

I can sing a song and chart out all the notes. I look for the spots where I might need more vocal support or breath. Letting my jaw relax will give me a better and more beautiful vowel sound. But none of this is even in the same realm as singing from heart and soul. 

We touch on the details and intentions this new moon, but catch it all in a net of the pure, supernatural and magical desire. 

I absolutely love doing these moon phase oracle card readings. I hope you are getting a lot out of them in a deep way! I always love to hear from you. Chat me up the comments below or at my FBook page. If you have gotten something out of this share it. 


Upcoming Live Event!
Come touch the supernatural with me at my next event, Mystic Night: Goddess Gallery Readings. I'll be giving a one-on-one readings to a group of only 13. Mark Watson will be giving us the sweet touch of his meditation music that night too. There are still some seats available. Get the details here. Tickets here or call 734 416 5200. 


*Oracle Cards: Goddess Guidance ~ Doreen Virtue

May your new moon be purely magical and full of cosmic love!
XoTatiana

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share this oracle card reading with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this reading so much. The Gemini description was spot on. I read to my husband that 5 June my birthday as we were traveling back from Ludington and he said wow that sounds just like you. I enjoyed the Goddess Gathering , I was not feeling my best energetically. but I have learned and grown through last two gatherings. Peace. love Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane! I am thrilled you loved the reading. I hope to see you this Friday at the Aquarius Full Moon Gathering. XoTatiana

    ReplyDelete