Your Weekly Mantra: I'm Discovering A Life Of Fulfillment www.tatianascavnicky.com

Vladimir Kudinov




















Every morning before I get out of bed I say or read intentions for what I want to create for life. They include everything from health and wealth intentions, to relationships and my life's work. Before you wake up fully, your subconscious mind is ripe for planting your desires and forming new habits. Before you go to bed is great too, just as you doze off to sleep. 

One of my favorites is "I am discovering a life of fulfillment." I love feeling it when I am saying it. I feel it deep in my gut. I touch my heart to bring it from my mind to root it into my body. Fulfillment....aah. Yes. Fulfillment feels so good. 


The definition of fulfillment according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.

1. satisfaction or happiness as a result of fully developing one's abilities or character.

2. the achievement of something promised, desired or predicted.


We run after fulfillment and try to chase it down like we chase happiness. Achieving life goals in your career like getting your degree or completing a certification can give a sense of accomplishment. But if you find yourself empty and lost in spite of checking off goals for your life, you might be looking for approval from "out there". 

As a recovering over-achiever and control freak, I relate to the concept of going above and beyond as the final stamp of perfection. I may even have added stress and worry unconsciously to somehow qualify how important a goal is to me. It's twisted I know. I'm bent. We all are. Nice to meet you. 

Hearing someone else share a faux-pas or vulnerability, somehow gives us the pass to admit our own humanness, reveling in the reflection of our flaws. "Wow I am so glad you said that. I feel that that way too." Witnessing humanness gives us permission to be beautifully flawed and human. 

Going after perfection does not create fulfillment. Seeking approval from others doesn't either. Fulfillment comes when we feel deeply satisfied and proud of ourselves fully for who we are at our essence, and for things we've done that are valuable and personally life-affirming. 

Go after what makes you feel satisfied. Do things that bring you satisfaction now. Create habits that nourish and delight you. Over-achievement and sacrificing your well-being doesn't bring fulfillment. That well will never be filled from seeking approval from the outside in. 


Go back to the definition of fulfillment above. Consider how much you have already developed your abilities and your character. I know you have! How much have you attained and achieved thus far? Have you given yourself the gift of acknowledgement for these great and beautiful things?

Embracing fulfillment isn't giving up on going after a bright and better future. It's meeting it head on with grace and inner-confidence, and the feeling of already having succeeded. 

I hope that reveling in this week's mantra turns on the feeling of fulfillment within you.


Join me June 11th for Goddess Gallery Readings in Plymouth Mi. There a few spots left. Details Here

Have an awesomely fulfilling week!
XoTatiana






Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share your weekly mantra with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment