Record Release Party For My New Single "Break FREE"!!

I am so excited!! My new single Break Free has just been released! Jacqui Grant author of the new book "Break Free" asked me to write it for her and of course I said YES!

 I've mixed another lusciously soulful message + a country rock bootylicious groove in my latest single on my upcoming album "I Will". 
Help me get 500+ plays!! Press PLAY! 


You are getting a little juicy peak of it in this week's RGTatianaTv episode - "Why You Need To Take A Day To Yourself". Declare a day for yourself to break free and make yourself special....





Come to my RECORD RELEASE PARTY for my new single
Break FREE!


Listen HERE  LOVE it!? GET it HERE



Hope you love my song. I totally loved creating it for you...



Lots of Love,
 XoTatiana






No comments:

Post a Comment