My MUST-HAVES ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ : Sunshine

















I must have regular doses of sunshine!! One of the ways I get my fix is on my walks. Just 20 minutes in the sun can give you your daily measure. 


Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. ~Luther Burbank



The other day I took pictures on one of my happy trips in the hood. Of course sometimes I just want to get my walk finished but not this sunny day...











This is one of my favorite places en route. I feel like I'm walking through a magical archway and I am because as I look to my left...















...there is an enchanted fairy garden. Make a wish ☪*`*•✧✧✰ 


































If we open our minds to enjoyment, we might find tranquil pleasures spread about us on every side. We might live with the angels that visit us on every sunbeam, and sit with the fairies who wait on every flower. ~ Samuel Smiles









I couldn't wait to get to the 
community garden. The energy here is incredible.
I am so lucky to be able to
see this every time I venture
on my wonderland adventure. I wonder if Alice came this way.





















                                                   
  



Pretty amazing right?











The light spilled so perfectly over and through these vines.























Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. ~Walt Whitman









I love well-tended yard gardens. I can't tell you how much joy this gives me. If you do this in your yard, know that some of us really appreciate the beauty you have so lovingly created. 










Not sure what happened here but it is divine. This tree called to me to take a picture, and being the tree-loving bo-ho hippy I am, of course I listened. I aimed and voila. Can't believe how gorgeous this is.



I think being in the sun can help alleviate a bad mood and passing feelings of depression. 









"Just living is not enough", said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~The Complete Hans Christian Andersen Fairy Tales











On the way home the sun changed.






                                                   






  





  
  A lovely rock beach garden.


         










I crave being in the sun. I sit outside every day with my journal and pen. I think it can be a perfect form of meditation for Type A's. Just sitting, pondering and doing nothing can clear your energy. It helps me stay peaceful, intuitively strong and open for all the intuitive readings I do in between my shows.  







I wished Mark had been able to take a cool shot of me in front of this Rose Of Sharon hedge.


Almost home...











Look at the beautiful gift I 
got on my sweet stroll, 
an angel feather.





Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. ~Louis May Alcott 



Hope this very special dose of sunshine makes your Monday beautiful and on into your week.


A sunny bo-ho hippy goddess,

XoTatiana

*Please get professional help for persistent depressive feelings.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks T! You have inspired me to make time to take my little doggies for a walk before I go over the hill to prepare for my Open House.

    ReplyDelete