Your Weekly Mantra ~ I Myself Am Made Entirely Of Flaws Stitched Together With Good Intentions www.tatianscavnicky.com































Hina my girl cat who I adore, needed her yearly check-up. Unlike Lil Bit my boy who is a worldly and experienced car passenger, she cried all the way there. Her cries are so sweet, I can hardly stand it. It pulls at my heartstrings. She is the sweetest girl and greets everyone who comes to the the door. So I was floored when she hissed at the Vet. I laugh right now thinking about it. Every touch she hissed. She didn't try to bite at all but she let the Vet know she was not happy. I absolutely loved her for it. I apologized to the Vet for her but inside I was secretly proud and bursting at her hissing and the way she acted. 

It made me think of how we beat ourselves up for not being patient or for being angry, or for going to far. I think a mark of becoming an adult is having compassion for yourself when you mess up, and knowing that you are not perfect and will never be. And somebody close to you absolutely loves your idiosyncrasies and strange ways.

XoTatiana

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share your weekly mantra with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment