Your Weekly Mantra ~ Mother Nature Always Heals Me www.tatianascavnicky.com





































“Perhaps being amidst the undesecrated beauty of the wilderness meant that I too could be undesecrated, regardless of what I'd lost or what had been taken from me, regardless of the regrettable things I'd done to others or myself or the regrettable things that had been done to me. Of all the things I'd been skeptical about, I didn't feel skeptical about this: the wilderness had a clarity that included me.” ― Cheryl Strayed, Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail



At levels we are not aware of Nature...Mother Nature has her way with us. At her oceans, rivers streams and lakes we are affected. We are after all 70% water. We literally melt and merge. She touches our Soul. 


Eco-therapy as it's now called has been known to help alleviate depression in tandem with other methods of traditional treatment. And it can boost energy levels up 20%. 

It makes me so happy to see picnic tables outside of corporate buildings for people to sit. I am lucky to live right on a park and on my walks I always see people eating lunch in their cars or at one of the tables. I can't tell you the joy I feel sitting underneath the huge and beautiful trees that have protected me and my house all these years. 

Recently I had to have a tree cut down in my yard. I was devastated at the thought of doing away with my friend and confidante. I put it off for two years. Turns out it wasn't an ash tree but a boxed elder whose roots had torn up cement, making their way towards the foundation of my house. It would continue to grow taller, wider and rounder. 

During my recent trip to Kona I made arrangements to have it cut down. I just couldn't be there. Thank God I still have the four amazing oaks so close, that still shade and protect my property. 

The picture above was taken at Honaunau on the Big Island of Hawaii. I was on a mission to get back there. I needed to be there at the water's edge to make sense of things not at an intellectual level, but at a spiritual level. 

This week take time to be outside every day if you can even for a few minutes. If you need guidance on something set that intention. Say a prayer or sit in the shade of a tree or by a lake and do nothing. Let Mother Nature do her thing. She loves you.

XoTatiana

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share your weekly mantra with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.


No comments:

Post a Comment