Your Weekly Mantra: I Am Focused On My Own Lane www.tatianascavnicky.com

Via










































It's easy to be influenced by all the messages we hear daily. Every few minutes a commercial comes on the TV advertising a new product with a positive name as a brand and if you buy it you will have strength. You will be miles ahead of the rest. 
Magazines have pictures of the so called standard of beauty leaving many of our fellow humans out. We subconsciously compare ourselves to these limited images and we don't even know we are doing it. 

Even so called positive thinking or affirmations can cause a discontent in the back of our minds which is so not the point at all! We wonder if something is wrong with our asking. How much we are believing. Are we doing it right? We see others who we believe are successful and happy and we think to ourselves...hmmm they must be.

Lately I have found myself comparing me to earlier versions. When I can do that again I will feel better. When I can feel, do and be like who I was ten years ago I will feel empowered and healthy again. I will be myself again.

Seeing others out there doing what you want to do, or what you used to do can bring up conflicting feelings. Being super happy for them exists right alongside another part inside that falls slowly into discontent. You might find yourself feeling sad and conflicted like I have been. Fear has me thinking challenges have kept me from my purpose. Fear has me thinking life has finally gotten to me, or there is something wrong with me now. And yes life has brought me to a totally new mountain to look off of.

The great Anne Lamott said "My mind is a neighborhood I try not to go into alone." My mind then tries to tell me I am less than now, because things don't look like they did during the times I felt really good about life. My ego joins that block party and it's all downhill from there. I am on the bad streets. I recognize the neighborhood and I do know the street signs. 

During times like these its important to have mentors and role models who are paving the way. Who would we be without the strong and able before us? We do get inspiration and ideas from people doing what we do out there. But we fool ourselves into believing we've lost something, or lost a part of ourselves or we will never feel that glorious again. And that is total BS!

The Universe has lots more in store for you my dear. How will you know, or be able to hear it if you are lost in the bad town part of town in your head? Oprah said once if we feel like we are off track its a sign to change direction. Its a sign to focus your eyes on your own lane and listen for what is next. Be open. Take your self out of the past. Stop comparing yourself to an older and outdated version. Get it? Older and outdated?

The lioness above is the astrological sign of Leo where the sun is right now till August 22nd. Leo is proud and not afraid to go after the prize...the kill. Leo walks proudly into a room and owns it. If you are feeling like you are lost and can't get back to who you were at a good time in your life, know that you still own that lane. There ain't nobody in your lane who came to do what you came here to do. Follow your heart. Focus on what to do next. Listen to repetitive messages that keep coming up. Time to get out of that bad neighborhood and back to your own lane. 

Own it baby!!  

Thanks for being here again with me this week. I hope you are loving these mantras and they are giving you major mojo and helping you along the way. Please feel free to chat with me in the comments below. 












Come join me this Friday in Plymouth, MI. at our upcoming live event Mystic Night: August Full Moon Gathering! Its an Aquarius full moon and lunar eclipse. 




I'll be pulling cards for the group as a whole and there will be live music from yours truly and Mark Watson. Get the full details here. This event will sell out so book your spot now. 

With love and huge lioness-style adoration!
XoTatiana
www.tatianascavnicky.com

** Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share. To use quotes include a link back to this original post and include the link. Thank you for supporting this work.





No comments:

Post a Comment