Your Weekly Mantra: The Spirit In Me Remains Untouched By Earthly Concerns www.tatianascavnicky.com

Via





















Today I woke up tired and frustrated. I made my way to the kitchen to get my morning hot water and coffee. Sweet coffee....feeling better already. In the morning I journal and meditate. I let life pull me away from this routine the last few months and I am so happy to be back at it. The morning is sweet and perfect. The sky has that summer diffused haze. Birds skip and swoop over the tops of the trees. Heaven is in view from my window. I decide I just have to walk outside in it before the afternoon hot sun starts. Before long I am feeling better.

No matter what is going on...the latest turns of life and earthly issues there is a part inside that remains untouched. Its the part that keeps the Olympian unphased by competitors, the game or setbacks. Their daily practice in many ways reflects a morning meditation practice. Everyday they come with all the human stuff dealt with daily. They still practice. They come with physical aches and pains, and mental ones too. They stretch to reach the part inside that remains invincible, Divine and superhuman. 

This is the measure that gives a human the super-strength to lift the car. This is the proportion that drags the body out of bed to face life in all its proposed deformity and glory. This piece gets a heart through heartbreak and tragedy and a body through illness. Yes that's in you. Please don't forget it for very long.

We may feel as if tiredness and worries or heartbreak will change and jade us forever. We will change. We will see that we are sweetly breakable, but we will come to know the Being inside that is magical, heroic and beyond this earthly life.

Check out my upcoming events! I hope to see you there. 


 COMING THIS FALL!  
 INTUITIVE SCHOOL ★ 


Learn How To Follow & Use Your Natural-Born Intuition
Get connected to your Intuition to enhance your life on all levels! These classes are for people just starting out and great for all healing practitioners and those who are getting back to their intuitive roots. 
Details HERE


With so much love...
XoTatiana

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share your weekly mantra with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment