The New Moon & My Mother www.tatianascavnicky.com










Meditating this morning I started to think about my Mom and my Mom stuff started to bubble up with tears and so many questions why. A Cancer New Moon will bring up very deep things from the times we were young. I talked a little about this in my oracle card reading. I was not expecting the rush of feelings and emotions connected to my Mom to come up. Cancer is the sign of the Mother, the Goddess, our human mothers and mother issues. You might feel angry and resentful, as well as angry and sad today. If it's related to your Mom know that it's an opportunity for releasing. Where we are hard on ourselves is the places we needed them the most. And if your memories today are good and happy that's wonderful! I created a mother meditations from my own past experiences and my relationship with my Mom, as a way to heal. They are here if you need them. 

I wish you love today. May you be nurtured and know your worth and value. You are so very important even if no one told you so! You are A-MAZ-ING! 


XoTatiana
www.tatianascavnicky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment