PSYCHIC SCHOOL ~ Angel Numbers www.tatianascavnicky.com



Welcome to my new feature! Psychic School!! Let's talk about Angel Numbers. Do you take notice of number sequences you see? Are you the kind of person who's in tune with number combinations, noticing sequences of one's and three's on license plates or the clock?

I was on a walk today. It was a glorious sunny almost Spring day here in my neck of the woods. I often pray and ask for guidance as I take in the beauty. I asked for a message...some kind of sign for confirmation on something important happening in my life. I thanked the Universe knowing my prayers would be answered.

Maybe I would see an angel feather or dove feather I take as a sign from the Divine Feminine. I have a favorite street on my walk I call my magical street. One part of it borders a beautiful park reminding me of New Orleans.

As I turned down the street, I saw a number 33 address. I take that number always as a sign that I am being watched over by the Divine Feminine, Ascended Masters and my Spiritual Posse.  I thought okay God give me some more! I really need your guidance! 

On the next street I was in rhythm with my steps, watching them hit the pavement in meditative movement. I looked up to see another 33 house number. 33 means you are surrounded now by the ascended masters you have called upon. They are giving you the help you have asked for. They are on it! Have faith and trust.




Doreen Virtue says 333 means that great ascended masters like Jesus, Mary, Buddha, and Kuan Yin are around you offering their support in your life mission. 

Numerology is the sacred language of numbers having it's roots in the teachings of Plato, Pythagoras the first "true" mathematician and in the mystic religious text the Kabbalah. 

Numerology says 333 contains the essence of creativity, inspiration and good works through sharing your gifts and talents. It also adds up to 9. In the sacred science of Numerology 3 + 3 + 3 = 9. The number 9 embodies the essence of idealism and philanthropy.

We are magically connected in so many ways to our environment. The Universe is always talking to us giving us visual cues. Learn to read the signs here in Psychic School! 

Your Divine Psychic Mistress,
XoTatiana
www.tatianascavnicky.com

What number sequences do you see often? What do they mean to you? Talk to me in the comments below!

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment