Your Weekly Mantra ~ Protect Your MAGIC www.tatianascavnicky.com





























I feel as if I have been on a quest my whole life. Something bigger than me that is in me, but outside of me too has always guided my life. It whispered to me at 5 years old. Follow me. I have a plan for you. They say if you are trying to find your life purpose, go back to when you were a child and think about what you wanted to be when you grew up. 

I wanted to be a teacher and do music. At 5 I could already harmonize as the big "U" set me up with an accomplished musician, romance & germanic language professor and band leader. I wrote songs at a very young age and poured over the bible. I loved the energy of it. Realms of pages and words forever. I could feel a presence in it. Later I bought spiritual texts like the Tibetan Book of the Dead mostly because I wanted it with me. I browsed the pages and loved the book. I needed to have it with me and it's vibe. 

I strongly feel that those of us searching for something better and brighter for ourselves, others and our lives are indeed lightening up. And those that are not are getting more dense and farther away from their light. As you pray, and move towards your heart's desires, meditate and become more spiritually conscious you may feel ungrounded and foggy. 

You may feel like your choices are changing and your energy needs protection and attention. Your energy is your resource. Don't give it away constantly without powering up. 

It's time to get back to what your deepest and purest desires are for your life. This is one of "the" most important things you can do to bring back your energy, joy, love and enthusiasm. Think about when you are around someone who has a total zest for life. Their peace and joy is intoxicating and contagious. it makes me think of Meg Ryan's scene in "Harry Met Sally" where she fakes and orgasm. The woman in the next row says to her waitress, "I'll have what she's having. "

Your joy is your magic. Your childhood as functional or dysfunctional as they can be is the birthplace of yours. What you came here to do, and the sheer pleasure of what you came here to do is your magic. 

I adore this quote from the beautiful Yogi Jagat. "As a teacher all you can give is your practice. That's really all you are giving is a transmission of your own practice." Sharing and serving your gifts fules your practice and your practice fuels your gifts. We must also care for, nurture and feed the vessel (us) that houses our God-given talents. Share, serve and protect your gifts. Honor and value it. It is how you serve others. Protect your body when you need rest. Meditate yourself back to lovely and free. You are a precious resource. You are awesome!! Never forget it!

I hope you love and look forward to your weekly mantras. If you'd like these delivered directly to you join me here

Lots of LOVE
XoTatiana 

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share your weekly mantra with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment