Your Weekly Mantra ~ I do not believe in miracles I rely on them-Yogi Bhajan

























I am a Mother of two cats. Every time I look at my beloveds, I brought back with me from the Big Island, I am experiencing a miracle. The miracle of how much my heart opens for them. How grateful I am to have had the courage to send them on a plane to make such a long journey. They arrived intact and completely safe....another miracle. 

The warm breeze that blew all day today was another gift from above. Our lives are full of instances...moments we can simply become blind to. Or we can see them like totally mystifying and magical miracles of life. Often those who have lost a loved one will say I miss the way she poured my coffee, or how he always opened the car door for me. Those every day things, even arguments are etched in time and space.

To rely on miracles trumps believing in them. To rely on them creates a vibration sure to attract more cosmically-created, miraculous events, and happenings. Include the miracle of everyday supposedly mundane moments, like the first sip of tea or coffee. A morning smile from your beloved and a super-sweet miracles like a random $10 off at your favorite shoe store!!

Yeah it's that kind of week!
Have a beautiful and full of miracles kind of week!
Xo Tatiana
www.tatianascavnicky.com

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share your weekly mantra with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment