Synchronicity Coincidence & Practical Magic ★ www.tatianascavnicky.com




























The other day I was shopping checking on pair of shoes I ordered. Platinum sandals with rhinestones, studs and bling. I was wearing my treasured amethyst ring from Glastonbury England, bought for me in one of the stores on the main drag. I promise not to overdo it and I'll try to stop myself from using adjectives that mean magic, but it is so hard. Let's just say the whole town was just like "that". We were doing a concert for the Avalon Fairy Fest in the Avalon Town Hall. I think the word Avalon itself is enchanted. And I do believe Avalon existed with every fiber of my being but back to today and this story. 


Looking at my ring, I was transported back in time to Glastonbury. I revel in how beautiful the ring is, and how mystical that whole leg of the tour was. I had put it on that day with my current crystal bangles and accessories to go shopping. 


Waiting to see my new shoes, I panicked! My ring was gone. I blurted "I have to go! I'll be back." I ran to the bathroom instantly knowing I left it behind after washing my hands. It wasn't there...I was devastated! I ran to human resources. It wasn't there. Oh No! I filled out the paperwork, sick inside that I wasn't paying attention. Just as I was walking out, a salesperson came through the doors and handed me my ring! I looked up to the sky and said thank you thank you God! Thank you so much I told her! I thought I had lost my precious ring.


She said a mother and daughter had found it. They made sure to turn it in because the daughter had almost lost a special ring too, and this one looked like it was a treasure to someone. We went looking for them. I wanted to thank them so much. We couldn't find them. I thanked her for helping me and made my way back to get my fairy sandal shoes. On the way I saw a mother and daughter. I took the chance and went right up to them. "You found my ring, didn't you?!" I thanked them a lot...over and over. I told them the story of my very special and charmed ring. Turns out the ring the daughter thought she had lost, was returned to her very much like mine was, and it was from... London, just like mine.


Take that in...







Magic is afoot. I have chills! Magic bumps or goosebumps are Spirit's way of trying to tell you something deep within your body, asking you to pay attention. Spirit came down and delivered that ring back to me through someone else who had the very same thing happen to them. The London tie is irrefutable evidence that Heaven is near. We are surrounded, living in a magical world supported by all manner of human and Divine beings and we are undeniably and inextricably connected. We can be far away from our connection, but never severed from it.


My all time favorite movie is Practical Magic. From the warm and mysterious house, the Owen sisters forever-connected blood-sister-spell... to truth-telling Midnight Margaritas. It reminds me of my spiritual connection to the Earth and to the Divine. It connects me to to my belief in magic and that spark in me.




From Victorian Home Magazine 1998

















Have you ever had an uncanny connection with a sister or friend? Blurted out how you really feel after a few cocktails? 


I was instantly obsessed with the house and grounds, and the magical Owen women. A shell of the original house was built at the water's edge and made for the movie filmed in Coupeville, Washington. It is a replica of the actual house built around 1850. I wanted two witchypoo aunts for parents, lessons on all things enchanted and chocolate brownies for breakfast everyday.













The Universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. ~Eden Phillpotts


The more we believe in the forces around us, we get that they are within us too. We are not separate from the Divine, from the Mystical. From dare I say it again, Magic. Keep in touch with our innocence. Wonder about your world and the one that lies just beyond. 

Xo Your Virgo Sorceress

Sharing guidelines: Please feel free to share with friends. Please use quotes and be sure to link back to this original post, and include the link. I appreciate and love your comments. Thank you for supporting this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment